|Job title:||Graduate Architect|
|Salary||$55,000 - $65,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact name:||Chris Dickson|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This is an award winning mid-sized architecture firm located in North Sydney. They are extremely well known for their ability to effectively collaborate and create top tier design work for Commerical and Mixed-use projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will be responsible for design and documentation work in a way that will provide you with the ability to gain mentorship and grow your skills. You will utilise your experience in Revit and AutoCAD to proide high quality design work in line with the studio's vision and reputation.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- You will be responsible for design aspects including modelling and rendering.
- You will manage the process through DA and assist through CC.
- Work across multiple projects in the business.
- Effectively communicate with collaboration partners and team members.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous experience with Commerical and Mixed-use projects.
- Strong understanding of Revit and AutoCAD is highly desired.
- Previous experience throughout the documentation process.
This studio is an open environment who thrives on development and collaboration. They are hard workers, however ensure they provide good work-life balance for their collegues so that you can refresh and recharge for the next day.
- You are located nearby public transport alongside great food and cafes.
- Excellent team centric culture with an open plan office.
- Enjoy the mentorship of more senior members of the team to improve the quality of your abilities.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Chris Dickson on the details above.