|Job Title:||Registered Architect|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $90,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||November 17, 2020 09:05|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A high-calibre studio from Sydney's North-west are looking to expand their strong, tight knit team to bring on a Registered Architect. They are very well known for the reputable deisgns and work they produce for high-end residential projects. The company has been stable throughout this past turbulent year, which has led them to rebuild their strong pipeline of work within their specialities.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Due to the demand you will be responsible for overseeing and being directly involved in the end to end process as a Registered Architect. You will be able to manage a small team and provide excellent consultative advice to both external consultants and clients. You will be responsible for multiple projects at a time ensuring each project is delivered to a high standard.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- You will be responsible for the end to end delivery of a project.
- You will manage the process through DA and CC.
- Work across multiple projects in the business.
- Effectively provide consultative advice to external consultants and team members.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Strong previous experience with High-end Residential projects.
- Previous experience in a position of leadership is beneficial.
- Must be a Registered Architect in NSW.
- Previous use of Revit on High-end Residential or Commercial projects.
- demonstrated experience of the documentation process.
This studio has a small tight-knit team that the Director has purposely created and cultivated to have a top tier culture to create a powerful reputation within the market. They have also done this to ensure that the right people within the business enjoy coming to the studio to put their best foot forward with a strong focus on good Work-life balance opportunities to allow time with families and hobbies outside of work.
- Great North-western location right near public transport and great cafe's
- Open plan office with a strong emphasis on mentorship and collaboration.
- Impove your leadership skills and build out your portfolio.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Chris Dickson on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's