|Job Title:||Registered Architect|
|Salary:||$85,000 - $95,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||November 30, 2020 17:12|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This boutique studio focuses in the design and contruction of high-end luxury homes and duplexes across Sydney Northen and Eastern suburbs. With a mixture of design and documentation staff, the collaboration is very strong and highly practical, allowing all staff to expand on their skill sets. The office is based in Surry Hills and the team are extremely down to earth and welcoming.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Your role will be as a Registered Project Architect, managing a strong and knowledgable team of design and documentation professionals. You will manage the team, projects and be involved communicating with clients. You will give the final approval and sign-off on project designs, whilst seeing them through to final delivery.
- Lead the design team and coorindate with construction teams.
- Deliver projects from initial brief to construction & handover.
- Be hands-on with project delivery and coordination.
- Project sign-off.
- Internal mentoring and training of more junior members.
- Strong knowledge and experience with ArchiCAD software.
- Previous exprience on High-End Residential projects are ideal.
- A strong knowledge of construction codes and standards.
- Strong communciation skills with an ability to collaborate with the team.
This studio prides themselves on their ability to create a culture like no other. They place the interests of their people above all else because with a happy team comes great deliverables. The Directors provide excellent work-life balance opportunities and avoid any sort of micromanagement to be able to provide their people with the trust they deserve.
- Opportunity to take the next step in your career and develop your technical skills.
- Work on a portfolio of intricate high-end Residential projects.
- Enjoy great work-life balance opportunities.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Chris Dickson on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's