|Job Title:||Graduate Architect|
|Salary:||$55,000 - $65,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||January 27, 2021 17:29|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This organisation located in Surry Hills is a large design based Architectural practice who is specialising in the Residential and Commercial sector. They have been able to secure a good longevity of projects to ensure consistent work that has even allowed them to grow their team.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will be responsible for strong and detailed documentation with an ability to carry out some master planning tasks. Utilising your experience immediately within residential projects you will be able to continue to grow your skills and development further within the business.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- You will utilise your skills for DA/CC documentation.
- Work across multiple residential based projects.
- Effectively communicate with collaboration partners and team members.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous experience with Residential based projects.
- Strong understanding of ArchiCAD is highly desired.
- Great knowledge of BCA.
- Bachelors or Masters in Architecture is preferred with the motivation to become registered in the future.
This studio is highly motivated to develop their teams skills and abilities within the industry. They have a great view on career development as they love to watch people grow alongside the business. They are an award-winning studio who pride themselves on creating a friendly and supportive team environment who have been able to build some of the most talented Architects in the Australian industry.
- Incredibly designed open working space.
- Excellent team centric culture.
- Enjoy the mentorship of more senior members of the team to improve the quality of your abilities.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Chris Dickson on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's