|Job title:||Revit Drafter|
|Salary||$60,000 - $65,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact name:||Chris Dickson|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Located in Sydney CBD this small to medium-sized studio gives you the ability to learn from an experienced Principal Architect and eventually take on projects in a 360 capacity. The team is well known for their high quality work in the industry and has made a very reputable name for themselves allowing them to rebuild a healthy pipeline of work through recommendations and word of mouth.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will be responsible for Revit documentation for primarily Residential, Education, and Retail projects in industrialised and up-and-coming areas. You will be given a pipeline of work that will challenge and improve your abilities for the role while also giving you mentors to learn from.
- Responsible to arrange needs for DA/CC drawings and documentation.
- Create alongside your mentor beautiful bespoke designs for your clients.
- Liaise with clients, councils, and consultants.
- Work with the team to develop your own skills.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture or similar
- Previous experience in Residential/Education/Retail projects
- High proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD
- Strong working knowledge of BCA
The studio considers themselves to be highly diven to develop their staff, to improve their skills and the quality of their work for the benefit of everyone invovled in a project lifecycle. The Director is very down-to-earth and enjoys being involved in the work to continue sharpening his own skills, stay close to the team and allow others to shadow them.
- Great CBD location near by public transport, restuarants and bars for team lunch/dinners.
- Enjoy a collaborative and development driven studio.
- Regular team celebratory events.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Chris Dickson on the details above.