|Job Title:||Project Architect|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $95,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Tzannes|
|Job Published:||November 23, 2020 18:30|
- All-rounder position focusing on all project stages
- Permanent position with stability and strong support
- Immediate start with job security over the Christmas break
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Architectural Studio recently moved into the Sydney CBD and has a strong pipeline of mid-large scale Multi-Res and Mixed-Use projects. They focus on hands-on and highly engaged Architecture from early concept stages through to project delivery with an collaborative culture and a very hands-on Director!
ABOUT THE POSITION.
The Sydney office, based in the heart of the CBD, has a recent vacancy for a capable and experienced Project Architect, ideally at the mid approaching senior level. Your role will be an ideal balance of autonomous work and collaborative work, and will be working across all project stages, predomiantely on Multi-Residential Mixed-Use projects. You will also have the opportunity to advance your management skills under the guidance of the Director, managing a small team under you. Ideally you will be able to start immediately.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Coordination of projects and documentation from concept to delivery
- Work across multiple projects at different stages
- Close Client interaction and site visits
- Revit documentation and implementation at all stages
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Project design and coordination skills as a recent Registered Architect
- You must be highly Revit proficient, with extensive in-studio experience
- You must have carried projects from early concept to completion
- Ideally a mix of project typologies with at least some Multi-Res & MIxed-Use
This company maintains an excellent reputation and culture across all of their offices in different states, and withtin each individual office. Day to day is enjoyable and light hearted with a team of down to earth and highly passionate design professionals. The Director of the company invests time into the growth and motivation of their staff, ensuring you continue to move forward in your career!
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's