|Job Title:||Revit Documentor|
|Salary:||$35 - $45 p/hour + super|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Tzannes|
|Job Published:||November 17, 2020 15:45|
- Stable position with a very heathy project pipeline into the new year
- Contract position with flexibility and potential permanency on offer
- Learn and develop with a small but hands-on & supportive team
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This boutique studio is based in the beautiful Geelong with a team of 10 capable Architectural professionals. With an extremely strong presence in the Education sector, ranging from private and public schools, to primary schools, to tertiary education facilties, they have secured a strong piepline of work going into 2021 and need to grow their team. The studio uses Revit as well as Rhino and Enscape.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Your role will incude design and documentation across projects in various stages on Education projects. Using predomiantely Revit, many of the projects you work on will be in the masterplanning and shematic design stage, and you will have the opportunity to carry these through to delivery and handover, being very hands on.
- Strong Revit documentation skills
- Assist in preparing 3D CAD models
- Project renderings and visualisations
- Liaise with clients, consultants and councils
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture (already completed)
- Minimum 5 years working (post-grad) in an Architectural studio
- Strong Revit skills (studio experience essential)
- Project experience in the Education sector
- Strong Construction knowledge, particularly with the BCA
This company believed it's employees are their biggest assets, and treats them so! Enjoy a down to earth fun-loving team with respectful and hand-on managers.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (03) 9108 1488.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's