|Job Title:||Case Manager|
|Salary:||$40-50 p/hr + super + travel expenses|
|Contact Name:||Marissa Kotsaris|
|Job Published:||November 17, 2020 17:24|
- 4 Month full-time contract with the potential to go permanent.
- Work with an established organisation in the Child Protection Space.
- Energetic and supportive working environment.
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This non-profit is well-established in the Child Protection space in Sydney's inner west, operating for over 30 years. Their exemplary approach to their stakeholders paired with the friendly and supportive nature of the wider team make them a pillar in the Inner-West community, particularly in the Foster Care space.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Case Manager, you will support an established caseload of OOHC and Foster Care clients, and ensure they are managed with care and commitment. You will promote the interest of young people and relevent stakeholders through effective case management, and focus on building and maintaining placements for children.
- Ensure that young people, foster carers and families recieve holistic support
- Assist young people to reach services that will support their placement
- Advocate for young people and their relevant stakeholders to aid in acheiving best possible outcomes
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Minimum 1 year expereince as a Case Manager in Child Protection
- Bachelor in Social Work/Psychology or relevant Social Sciences degree
- C-Class Driver's Licence and personal vehicle
- Ability to work independently and within a team
The supportive and quality-focused culture is reflected in the positive and attentive attitude of the team, who describe the office as a friendly environment. You will be supported from management and the wider team, ensuring that you are able to perform your best and focus on your caseload.
- Attractive hourly rate + super
- Potential to go permanent
- Travel reimbursed
- Fantastic team environment
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Marissa Kotsaris on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's