HOW TO APPLY.
|Job title:||Speech Pathologist|
|Industry:||Healthcare Speech Pathologists|
|Salary||Up to $110,000 + Super + Benefits|
|Contact name:||Anthony Aoun|
- Highly flexible working arrangements available.
- Extensive clinical support and guidance provided.
- Attractive salary package + additional benefits on offer.
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Boasting a fantastic facility with the latest resources at your disposal, become part of an established Paediatric not-for-profit organisation in Western Sydney who are committed to making a genuine positive impact on the lives of children and their families in the local community. This organisation are committed to driving a culture which focus on the delivery of high quality therapy services rather than high billable hours.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Take the next step in your career with an opportunity open to both junior and experienced Speech Pathologist's who are truly passionate and enthusiastic about assisting children with various speech, swallowing and communication needs. Provide a range of therapy programs and techniques for children and assist them in setting and achieving their goals.
- Manage a caseload of younger children with various speech-language needs.
- Conduct assessments and deliver a range of therapeutic programs.
- Collaborate with other practitioners within the multidisciplinary team.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualification in Speech Pathology.
- Previous clinical exposure within Paediatrics and NDIS.
- AHPRA registration, National Police Check, and Working with Children Check.
From the top down, this organisation truly display an extraordinary level of passion and commitment to making a positive impact in the lives of children and their families. With a fun and energetic approach to daily operations and a devotion to promoting flexible working arrangements and autonomy, coming in to work with this team will feel more like a hobby than a job.
- Highly manageable caseloads, ensuring work/life balance.
- Annual CPD allowance, paid study leave, internal mentoring, and external supervision.
- Regular team building events and gatherings.
- Large clinic with all the latest resources available for staff.
- Realistic opportunity for career progression as the team grows.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Anthony Aoun on (02) 9231 4999 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.