Senior Speech Pathologist
|Job Title:||Senior Speech Pathologist|
|Salary:||Up to $110,000 + Super + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Anthony Aoun|
|Job Published:||January 04, 2021 09:00|
- $2,500 sign-on bonus + 5 weeks annual leave on offer.
- Support and mentor the Speech Pathology team.
- Open to Full-Time and Part-Time applicants.
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This highly reputable private practice in Western Sydney boasts over 30 years of providing high-level therapy services to clients and their families. Specialising in delivering speech and language therapy services to children in both clinic and school-based settings, this organisation also provide speech and language therapy services to adults, and offer additional services in Occupational Therapy and Telehealth.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Take the next step in your career and step into a Senior Speech Pathologist position within a highly passionate and enthusiastic therapy team. Provide clinical support and mentoring to the graduates and junior Speech Pathologists in the team, oversee daily operations in the Speech Pathology team, and collaborate with the Leadership team to assist in program development and ensure high standards of practice are upheld.
- Manage a caseload with speech and language difficulties.
- Assist in the growth and development of the Speech Pathology team.
- Drive a positive and professional culture, and high standards of service.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualification in Speech Pathology.
- Strong clinical experience within Paediatrics.
- SPA Membership, National Police Check, and Working with Children Check.
Join a supportive, progressive, and innovative team who are committed to making a difference in their clients lives. From the top down, this organisation boasts a unified and driven team who work hard but still maintain a fun and enjoyable approach to daily operations. Be managed by a Director who promotes regular team building activities and events, and is committed to providing the platform for continued growth and progression for all team members.
- Industry leading salary package + committment bonuses.
- Annual CPD budget, and 5 weeks of annual leave per year.
- Phone, laptop and iPad provided.
- Pathway for continued career growth within the organisation.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Anthony Aoun on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's