|Job Title:||Speech Pathologist|
|Salary:||Up to $110,000 + Super + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Anthony Aoun|
|Job Published:||March 31, 2021 20:00|
- Flexible working hours available. Structure your own day.
- Highly attractive salary package + benefits on offer.
- Open to Full-Time and Part-Time applicants.
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Boasting a fantastic purpose-built facility with the latest and rarest resources at your disposal, become part of a growing Paediatric Private Practice in Western Sydney who are committed to making a genuine positive impact on the lives of children and their families in the local community.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Take the next step in your career with an opportunity open to both junior and experienced Speech Pathologist's who are truly passionate and enthusiastic about assisting children with various speech, swallowing and communication needs. Provide a range of therapy programs and techniques for children and assist them in setting and achieving their goals.
- Manage a caseload of younger children with various speech-language needs.
- Conduct assessments and deliver a range of therapeutic programs.
- Collaborate with other practitioners within the multidisciplinary team.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualification in Speech Pathology.
- Previous experience or clinical exposure within Paediatrics and NDIS.
- AHPRA registration, National Police Check, and Working with Children Check.
From the top down, this organisation boast a high level of commitment to their goal of positively impacting the lives of children and their families. With a fun and energetic approach to daily operations and a devotion to promoting flexible working arrangements and autonomy, coming to work with this team will feel more like a hobby than a job.
- Highly manageable caseloads, ensuring work/life balance.
- Annual CPD allowance and budget for additional external mentoring.
- State-of-the-art facility and resources available.
- Realistic opportunity for career progression as the team grows.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Anthony Aoun on (02) 9231 4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's