|Job title:||Structural Engineer|
|Salary||Dependent on experience|
|Contact name:||Awestha Momand|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This industry leading engineering firm is looking to engage the expertise of a Structural Engineer to join it's skilled team in Sydney. Having multiple awards listed on it's project portfolio, this company has become specialists in Structural Engineering, showcase a wealth of residential, commercial and health projects of all sizes.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Structural Engineer, you will take control of the design and delivery of residential, commercial and health developments in Sydney. Your project portfolio will consist primarily of multi-storey residential and commercial developments, as well as aged care facilities and hospitals. You will utilise your skills with, RAPT ETABS and Strand7 software to design reinforced and post-tensioned concrete structures.
- Lead your own projects
- Coordinate the design and delivery of residential, commercial and health developments
- Design your projects using ETABS software
- Liaise with senior engineers, drafters and other stakeholders
- Train and mentor junior staff
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualified in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Project portfolio showcasing multi-storey residential and commercial projects
- Minimum 2 years domestic exprience
- Proficient with, RAPT ETABS, Strand7, SpaceGass, Microstrand and other related software
- Strong verbal and written communication
Employees of this firm believe they have an extremely hard working and tight knit office environment where development thrives. This company prides itself in its ability to look after its employees and continually promote individuals from within, particularly during this period of growth.
- Located close to public transport to minimise travel time
- Work alongside highly skilled industry specialists
- Strong pipeline of work within the NSW Market offering career stability
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, contact Awestha Momand on (02) 9231 4999 or alternatively email email@example.com