|Job title:||Structural Engineer|
|Contact name:||Awestha Momand|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This industry leading engineering firm is looking to engage the expertise of a Structural Engineer to join it's skilled team in Sydney. Having multiple awards listed on it's project portfolio, this company has become specialists in Structural Engineering, showcase a wealth of Commercial, Infrastructure, Government and Residential projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Structural Engineer, you will take control of the design and delivery of projects across Sydney. Your project portfolio will consist primarily of multi-storey, low-rise residential and commercial developments, as well as aged care facilities and hospitals. You will utilise your skills with, RAPT ETABS and Strand7 software to design reinforced and post-tensioned concrete structures. You will be supported by Senior Engineers, Drafters and a Team Leader.
- Lead your own projects
- Coordinate the design and delivery of a number of projects and developments
- Liaise with senior engineers, drafters and other stakeholders
- Train and mentor junior staff
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualified in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Minimum 3 years domestic experience
- Proficient with, RAPT ETABS, Strand7, SpaceGass, Microstrand and other related software
- Strong verbal and written communication
Employees of this firm believe they have an extremely hard working and tight knit office environment where development thrives. This company prides itself in its ability to look after its employees and continually promote individuals from within, particularly during this period of growth.
- Located close to public transport to minimise travel time
- Work alongside highly skilled industry specialists
- Strong pipeline of work within the NSW Market offering career stability
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, contact Awestha Momand on (02) 9231 4999 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org