Structural Revit Drafter
|Job Title:||Structural Revit Drafter|
|Salary:||$75,000 - $100,000|
|Contact Name:||Awestha Momand|
|Job Published:||January 13, 2021 10:07|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This mid-sized company is a well-respected engineering consultancy in NSW due to it's strong Revit capabilities coupled with it's excellent reputation for project design and delivery. As a multi-disciplined firm that has won a number of medium sized projects, this firm is looking to engage a Structural Revit Drafter to assist in the design and documentation of multistorey residential and commercial project.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Structural Revit Drafter you will utilise your skills with Revit and AutoCAD to manage and coordinate the drafting of residential and commercial structural developments in Sydney on a contract basis. You will work alongside a highly skilled and professional team to ensure your projects are delivered on time and meet all project deadlines.
- Apply your Revit capabilities using existing models and standards
- Liaise with the drafting team, engineers and Clients for project delivery
- Take control and oversee all designs for the drafting team
- Manage and design your projects using Revit and AutoCAD software
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualifications relevant to Engineering
- Proficient with Revit software
- Structural engineering or drafting experience
- Experience with steel, post tensioned and reinforced concrete will be advantageous
- Display previous successful project delivery using Revit software
This company fosters and encourages a professional, supportive and team collaborative working environment. You will be a valued member of the drafting team, gaining recognition for your contribution and involvement within the company. You will have the opportunity to work alongside and liaise with skilled and experienced structural engineers to further develop your skills and enhance your employment portfolio.
- Strong opportunity for permanent employment based on great performance
- Supportive and collaborative working environment
- Office located close to public transport with nearby parking aswell
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, contact Awestha Momand on (02) 9231 4999 / email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's