|Job Title:||Civil Drafter|
|Salary:||$70,000 - $100,000|
|Contact Name:||Awestha Momand|
|Job Published:||November 18, 2020 17:31|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This is a well-established and multidisciplinary engineering consultancy located in Sydney's CBD. With a focus on medium-scale projects, this consultancy is looking for a Civil Drafter to expand its team capabilities and deliver roads, residential and commercial subdivisions, and stormwater drainage projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Civil Drafter you will be working on the design and drafting for various drainage, roads and subdivisions projects in NSW. Reporting to the Design Manager you will have a sound understanding and experience of civil drafting and design with experience in tailoring towards high quality project output to the relevant design standards.
This position will include such duties as, but not restricted to:
- Manage the drafting using AutoCAD and Civil3D software
- Assist the civil team to ensure all projects are delivered on time
- Lead your own projects
- Liaise with engineers, senior drafters and other stakeholder
SKILLS & EXPERIENCES.
- Tertiary qualifications will be advantageous
- Strong drafting experience for drainage, roads and subdivision projects
- Proficiency with AutoCAD or 12D software
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
A modern and enjoyable working environment is on offer. This opportunity will provide you with the opportunity to expand your design capabilities in a professional and supportive team environment. Your loyalty and dedication will be recognised and appreciated at the company, giving you the opportunity to advance in your career based on your performance.
- Attractive remuneration package on offer
- Feel supported in delivering your projects and encouraged to excel in your position
- Work alongside highly skilled and specialised engineers to further enhance your skills
- Expand your project portfolio by working on a specialised range of civil projects
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, contact Awestha Momand on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's