|Job title:||Senior Architect|
|Salary||$95,000 - $105,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact name:||Chris Dickson|
- Take the next step in your career and continue to develop your career path.
- Collaborate with Senior Associates and Directors on a large-scale portfolio of intricate Residential projects.
- Salary - $95,000 - $105,000 + Superannuation
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This award-winning and national Architectural practice have built its core around the residential typology including; medium density, high-rise apartments, mixed-use, and high-end single dwelling projects. They are involved in Master Planning, Architecture, Interior Design, and Visualisation. The practice and its leaders pride themselves on creating innovative and collaborative designs with each other and their clients which have been a driving factor in their success.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Reporting to the Senior Associate you will work side by side to complete projects from concept through to construction documentation and handover. You will contribute to client meetings and user group meetings to ensure that needs are uncovered and actionable solutions are discovered early. You will create accurate and detailed construction documentation for various projects and enjoy a variety of projects.
- Engage in feasibility studies and concept designs alongside Associates and Directors.
- Liaise with clients, councils, and consultants.
- Client and stakeholder management.
- Deliver DA/CC documentation.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture.
- Strong knowledge and experience with ArchiCAD software.
- Strong previous high-end Residential project experience.
- Medium Density Residential projects are ideal - being houses and low-density apartments.
- Autonomous and independent attitude with strong communication skills.
This company places employees at the top of the priority list. Unlike most companies, this company wants to promote you! If you grow, they grow! The day-to-day is fun and fulfilling, with a hands-on team and an open plan office environment that promotes collaboration between each other.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9108 1488.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger-sized portfolios please contact Chris Dickson on the details above.