|Salary:||$75,000 - $85,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||March 23, 2021 13:07|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This National and award-winning Architectural firm has an excellent reputation within the market. They work on a variety of typologies with a particular focus on Multi-residential and commercial projects. They pride themselves on internal promotions to senior positions and value career progression highly.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Reporting to the Director, you will take a great deal of ownership in your role, being part of a close-knit team. You will manage projects from DA through to Delivery and have a high degree of project and stakeholder involvement.
- Liaise with clients, councils, and consultants
- Running projects and their stakeholders
- Client and stakeholder management
- Deliver DA/CC documentation
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture
- Strong knowledge and experience with ArchiCAD
- Previous professional experience in Residential or Multi-Residential projects
- Collaborative attitude to absorb and exchange constructive feedback with your colleagues
The employees of this company would consider themselves to be employee-centric. The Director you will be reporting to believes in people taking control of their own careers and building themselves up while gaining a plethora of experience. You will enjoy a beautiful, open-planned office in a central Sydney CBD location.
- Opportunity to take the next step in your career and develop your technical skills
- Work on a large scale portfolio of intricate Multi-Residential projects
- Utilise the vast experience of seniors sitting right next to you!
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger-sized portfolios please contact Chris Dickson on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's