Project Architect - Design
|Job Title:||Project Architect - Design|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $90,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||November 23, 2020 12:07|
This Architecture firm is located in Sydney's CBD with other firms around Australia while continuing to expand. They have built a very strong pipeline which has led to the need to bring in more talented individuals within the Residential and Mixed-use space. The company has been growing since it's inception and has continued to provide their Architects with career progression opportunities for high-calibre people and place a high emphasis on rentaining great people.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will be responsible for multiple major High-End Residential and Mid-Rise Residential projects, speciliasing on the design side through to DA. This includes communicating with the wider team and clients to ensure the project will be delivered accurately and to a high standard with great concepts. You will also be given the opportunity as a more mid-senior member of the team to mentor and coach more junior staff so that they can learn from your expertise.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Ability to create accurately briefed as well as creative style concepts.
- Work across multiple projects effectively.
- Excellent communication and mentorship with team members.
- Previous experience in a similar Project Architect role is desirable.
- Tertiary education within Architecture is highly prefferred.
- You must be highly skilled within ArchiCAD.
- Previous experience with High-End Residential.
This firm is highly regarded within the architecture space with a high work ethic and highly reputable designs. They have a culture focused around development and work-life balance for their staff to ensure that everyone is enjoying the team, their work and their lifestyle.
- Long-term stability & career progression opportunities.
- Conveinant public transport in a great Sydney CBD location.
- Enjoy an outstanding company workplace culture centred around enjoying the people you work with.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Chris Dickson on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's