|Job title:||ArchiCAD Documentor|
|Contact name:||Mark Grace|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This large scale property group is one of Australia's leading custom and medium density Residential providers. They truly are leading the industry here in NSW with an outstanding pipeline of Residential projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is ideal for a technically strong ArchiCAD Documentor with a proven track record in delivering multiple DAs for medium density Residential projects (approx 40 units). The role is projected to start in either December or mid January but will be flexible for the right person. It will commence as an initial 6 month contract with the view to go permanent.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- DA and CC Documentation
- Possess a thorough knowledge of local codes and regulations
- Work across multiple projects at different stages
- Close client interaction and site visits
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Be ArchiCAD proficient
- Excellent technical skills with a good knowledge of construction
- Previous experience documenting medium density Residential projects
- Possess client coordination skills
- The ability to be a team player and work well with others is essential
The people in this company, and mostly the leadership team, have a genuine and continuous passion for high-quality and unique design. Right down to the selection of materials, all staff are included and valued, and as a result, most of the team has been with the company for years.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or if attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB and attention to Mark Grace.