|Job Title:||Registered Midwife|
|Salary:||Competitive salary, dependent on your experience|
|Contact Name:||Lindsay Crame|
|Job Published:||November 25, 2020 16:56|
Join a committed and reputable private hospital, work alongside a passionate multidisciplinary team and utilize your experience in Maternity.
- Flexible working arrangements providing you with work life balance
- Competitive salary range, dependent on your experience
- Ongoing education opportunities and professional development
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A highly reputable, global care provider of Private Hospitals and Primary Health Clinics; this organisation focus on maintaining the highest quality of care through quality & safety standards and the ongoing education of professional, caring staff.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Registered Midwife to join a supportive team, constantly striving to improve their service and provide all patients with individualised and dedicated care.
As a Registered Midwife you will perform duties with the support of the Nurse Unit Manager and a multidisciplinary team to ensure the highest quality care is delivered across the ward.
- Coordinate the individual delivery of patient care
- Maintain current best practice standards and professional awareness
- Provide outstanding communication and customer service
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Minimum of 3 years Post Graduate experience in Maternity
- Full AHPRA registration
- Current National Police Check
People enjoy working for this employer because they endeavour to provide staff with a brilliant work life balance, offering a range of flexible work arrangements, leave and rostering.
The organisation provide a supportive environment for professional development, career progression and mentorship.
- Competitive salary dependant on your experience
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career progression opportunities and ongoing mentorship
- Discounts including private health insurance, financial & retail services
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’ or call Lindsay Crame on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential chat.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
$33.08 - $46.45 per hour base + super + benefits
Registered Nurse Cardiothoracic
$65,665 - $92,230 + super + benefits
Registered Nurse Intensive Care Unit
Flexible working arrangements
Aged Care Nurse
$33 - $40 p/h + 10% super + shift penalties
Personal Care Assistant
New South Wales
$22 - $30 per hour + shift penalties + super