|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Salary:||$160,000 to $180,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Junji Kamoshida|
|Job Published:||February 01, 2021 10:34|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company has over 30 years of history in delivering iconic building projects in the Canberra region. Delivering mixed use commercial projects, this company has a reputation for a diverse portfolio that includes commercial new build projects and some residential new build projects also. This company has recently won a $50M new build project that is starting in March. This company delivers projects for the Government, private developers, and more.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
This position will see you manage all site activity and work alongside a supportive Project Manager. You will have Foremen and Leading Hands working alongside you, with a CA in the office to assist.
- On-site construction activity management
- Ensuring all works are carried out in accordance with WHS legislation
- Construction programme scheduling
- Sub-contractor Management
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Trade qualification in Carpentry or equivalent
- 5+ years of proven Site Management experience
- Project experience on commercial new build projects valued above $20M.
This company has won a number of awards for being an employer of choice. Focusing on employee happiness, this company is very well versed in all areas of systems, processes, and quality. As such, their projects run smooth and well. They pride themselves on timely, on budget project delivery.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job".
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's