|Job Title:||Project Architect|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $100,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||November 25, 2020 13:20|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Architectural studio is very well known for their projects and their fantastic family orientated culture. They have been very well comended for their strong, luxury based Residential projects primarily located in beautiful coastal areas. The company will always place their people first to ensure that every person is valued and growing within their studio.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will report directly to the Director and have real ownership over your projects and the team you are working with. You will be involved with the end to end process from concept to delivery and you will work with top level builders, consultants and other stakeholders who have great relationships with the studio.
- Engage in feasibility studies and concept designs.
- Liaise with clients, councils, and consultants.
- Run projects and manage stakeholders.
- Solve complex issues creatively.
- Deliver DA/CC documentation.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture and Registration is a must have.
- Strong knowledge and experience with ArchiCAD.
- Previous experience delivering end to end projects within Residential is highly prefferred.
- Previous experience mentoring Junior Architects and teams is desirable.
This studio is a very family first environment with the care of their peoples health, wellbeing and career development being a top priority with all decisions made within the business. You will be exposed to an established, open environment that will welcome you in with open arms. The studio provides excellent work-life balance opportunities and provide the trust to their people to ensure the projects will be complete without the need for micro-management.
- Opportunity to take the next step in your career and develop your project delivery skills.
- Enjoy top notch cafe's and food options around the area with easy to access public transport near by.
- Work in an Architecture hub and meet like-minded individuals.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Chris Dickson on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's