|Job title:||Theatre Nurse|
|Salary||Competitive salary + Super|
|Contact name:||Rylan Stubbins|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A leading provider of private healthcare in the Melbourne's North. Renowned for interventional, emergency and elective procedures this organisation focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This organisation is seeking experienced Scrub Scouts, Anaestehetics & Recovery and Perioerative Nurses to join their Theatre department. As a Registered Nurse you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nursing Management team, Clinical Nurses and Shift Coordinators. Ensure the highest level of patient care whilst assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating the individual care delivery of each patient within the operating theatre.
Permanent full-time and contract opportunities available.
- Conduct comprehensive patient assessments
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members; Enrolled Nurses (ENs) to deliver patient care
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation or end of life needs
- Coordinate the individual delivery of patient care
- Maintain current best practice standards and professional awareness
- Previous experience within a private hospital setting will be well regarded
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of Surgeons, Enrolled Nurses, Theatre Coordinators and Managers
- Passion for delivering quality patient-centred care
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Extensive post-graduate Scrub Scout or Anaesthetics & Recovery experience
- Experience scrubbing for any of the following lists: Orthopaedic, General, ENT
- Bachelor of Nursing degree
- Perioperative post-grad (or working towards)
- Full AHPRA registration
- Current National Police Check
- Current Working with Children’s Check
People enjoy working for this employer because they endeavour to provide staff with a brilliant work life balance, offering a range of flexible work arrangements, leave, rostering and job sharing. They recognise that staff are the organisations most valuable assets and foster a caring, progressive, enjoyable work environment.
- Stable opportunity offering a career, not a job
- Clear pathway offered for continued career growth
- Over 150+ bespoke training courses for staff to level up in their career
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Rylan Stubbins on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.