|Job Title:||Scrub Scout|
|Salary:||Competitive salary + Super|
|Contact Name:||Rylan Stubbins|
|Job Published:||November 30, 2020 14:56|
A leading global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics employing over 30,000 staff. Renowned for interventional and elective procedures this organisation focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Both Permenant part/full-time and contract opportunities available. As a Registered Nurse you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nursing Management team, Clinical Nurses and Shift Coordinators. Ensure the highest level of patient care whilst assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating the individual care delivery of each patient within the operating theatre.
- Conduct comprehensive patient assessments
- Coordinate the individual delivery of patient care
- Maintain current best practice standards and professional awareness
- Previous experience within a private hospital setting will be well regarded
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of Surgeons, Enrolled Nurses, Theatre Coordinators and Managers
- Passion for delivering quality patient-centred care
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Extensive post-graduate Scrub Scout experience
- Experience scrubbing for any of the following lists: Orthopaedic, General, ENT, Urology, Endoscopy, Gynaecology
- Bachelor of Nursing degree
- Full AHPRA registration
- Current National Police Check
- Current Working with Children’s Check
People enjoy working for this employer because they endeavour to provide staff with a brilliant work life balance, offering a range of flexible work arrangements, leave, rostering and job sharing. They recognise that staff are the organisations most valuable assets and foster a caring, progressive, enjoyable work environment.
- Stable opportunity offering a career, not a job
- Flexible work arrangmentd
- Salary packaging options
- Enjoy regular team outings and events
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Rylan Stubbins on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's