Civil Construction Surveyor
|Job title:||Civil Construction Surveyor|
|Salary||$100-130,000 + Super|
|Contact name:||Miray Bechara|
Fast growing Surveying firm, with projects spread across the city focusing on civil construction
- Work across a diverse range of civil projects from rail to roads and bridges
- Opportunity to work with the latest equipment and software like laser scanning and 12D
- Chance to grow past being at a senior level
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
The company is a multidisciplinary surveying firm, this role however is focused within their civil construction team. They have been one of the few companies during Covid to expand all their divisions. They have a focus on using the latest technology and always looking to grow their capabilities.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As an Engineering/Construction Surveyor, you will be working either on a large rail project or be tasked to work on a range of road projects. Surveyors who are comfortable with speaking to clients, handling any issues will always be favored.
The company is mainly using 12D but happy to train from other software. You will have a mix of being out on site and data processing.
This would be ideal for someone who is at a mid-level wanting to develop into a senior and take on teams. The projects will be ramping up and they prefer to promote from within. For senior people looking to apply, there’s a few projects requiring lead surveyors.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- A diploma or degree in surveying
- Right to live and work in Australia
- RMS roads experience would be ideal
- 12D model/field experience desirable
- Leica or Trimble equipment experience
- A strong understanding of civil, bridge and road projects is desirable
- Any laser scanning experience would be beneficial
- Confidence working with clients and subcontractors on site
This is a company that is looking to be the top surveying company, that starts with ensuring their staff are best prepared to tackle the industry with the latest technology. Regular tool shop meeting, continued training, this business will do everything to further your experience.
They have regular personal development meeting and reviews, so you always know where you stand and what’s required to take the next step in your career.
- Highly competitive salary package based on experience
- Close knit and supportive work environment with regular social events
- Paid courses and training for further career development
- Located close to public transport
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact us on (02) 9231 4999.