|Job Title:||Construction Surveyor|
|Salary:||$100-130,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Greg Moore|
|Job Published:||December 01, 2020 14:32|
Multidisciplinary surveying firm, with a focus on residential construction projects
- Work across diverse range of construction projects e.g. commercial buildings and high rise
- Opportunity to work full time on local projects
- Work with the latest technology like UAV and Laser Scanning
The company is a multidisciplinary surveying firm, best known for their work within commercial building projects and high rise. One of the few firms to offer a career within a residential role. There is no need for FIFO as this company win a large portion of the local projects
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As a Construction Surveyor you will be tasked to work on some of Perth most iconic high-rise projects, as well as working on all the new commercial projects like schools, hospitals, shopping markets etc.
The company is mainly using 12D but happy to train from other software. You will have a mix of being out on site and data processing.
This would be ideal for someone who is wanting to get out of FIFO, or someone already working locally that wants more career opportunities.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- A diploma or degree in surveying
- Right to live and work in Australia
- Structural experience ideal but not essential
- 12D model/field experience desirable
- Leica or Trimble equipment experience
- A strong understanding of building or bridge projects is desirable
- Any laser scanning experience would be beneficial
- Confidence working with clients and subcontractors on site
As Perth’s leading surveying firm in the building sector, you will be given every opportunity to succeed. They maintain high standards and will do all they can to ensure you are a part of that.
A friendly, sociable company, that treats each staff as an equal and values your input. They value determination and love to see people progress within the business and listen to any ideas or inputs you have.
This is an exciting company that wants to find ways to disrupt the industry across spatial technology, so creative and ambitious people will fit in perfectly.
- Highly competitive salary package based on experience
- Highly experienced Owners, to train you in new sectors
- Paid courses and training for further career development
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's