|Job Title:||Delivery Architect|
|Contact Name:||Mark Grace|
|Job Published:||January 12, 2021 16:28|
- CBD location
- Strong pipeline of projects for 2021
- Excellent work/life balance
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This highly reputable and multi-disciplinary firm has multiple offices nationwide and works across a wide range of Retail projects. They have a hands-on approach to projects and a collaborative approach to their architecture and workplace culture. They are located conveniently close to public transport in the CBD and promote an inclusive work environment.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
The projects will be Retail based ranging up to $50m in value and mainly at documentation stages. You will work well within a team, understand how a building is designed and have strengths in technical documentation and delivery.
- DA and CC documentation
- Coordinate with clients and consultants
- Attend site visits and client meetings
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture
- Strong Revit skills with practical studio experience a must
- 8-10 years local experience and proven experience in a technical documentation role
- Outstanding communication and coordination skills
- Retail project experience is preferred but not essential
This friendly environment is full of industry leaders who have a very genuine love and passion for unique and bespoke design. They have an equal obsession of the beauty and the details, and have all sorts of fun throwing ideas and collaborating in and outside the organisation.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", and attention to Mark Grace.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's