Quality & Clinical Risk Co-Ordinator
|Job Title:||Quality & Clinical Risk Co-Ordinator|
|Salary:||Attractive salary & industry discounts|
|Contact Name:||Lindsay Crame|
|Job Published:||December 03, 2020 09:01|
Join a National Health Care Provider & utilize your experience in Quality and Risk Coordination. Experience Work Life Balance flexible hours on offer.
- A permanent part time opportunity with options to work full time hours
- Attractive salary & industry discounts
- Professional development opportunities
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Dedicated to outstanding patient care, providing a positive, exceptional culture for all employees. This organisation remain focused on providing the highest standards of quality care.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This is an opportunity for an experienced Registered Nurse with strong clinical experience to step into a position of Quality and Risk Coordinator at a Private Hospital South of Sydney. In this role you will provide leadership to the hospital team & ensure compliance in relation to safety & legislative reporting.
- Provide a high level of skill and knowledge to all aspects of hospital governance
- Provide leadership to the hospital team
- Ensure compliance in relation to licencing, registers and patient feedback
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Current Nursing experience & AHPRA registration
- Understanding of quality improvement frameworks
- Current Nation police Check
People enjoy working for this employer because they endeavour to provide staff with a brilliant work life balance, offering a range of flexible work arrangements, leave and rostering.
The organisation provide a supportive environment for professional development, career progression and mentorship.
- A permanent part time opportunity working 4 days per week with an option to work one day clinically
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- Discounts including private health insurance, financial & retail services
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’ or call Lindsay Crame on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential chat.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Competitive salary + Super
Clinical Nurse Educator
$96,685 – $99,800 + super + benefits
Clinical Assessment & Documentation Nurse
Agency Rates + Super
$33.08 - $46.45 per hour base + super + benefits
Assistant in Nursing
$21 - $23 per hour + super + shift penalties