|Job Title:||Traffic Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Awestha Momand|
|Job Published:||January 13, 2021 11:02|
You will be joining a Top-Tier consultancy with a highly regarded name and respected presence within the Engineering market in Australia. As a multidisciplinary firm, this consultancy has been established for over 40 years and has maintained strong business relationships with high profile clients. Having a reputable project portfolio to their name, this consultancy have confirmed projects for 2021.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Traffic Engineer, you will join a team of Engineering professionals, with the aim of growing the Traffic division. You will work across private and public sectors from mid to large sized projects. You will investigate traffic, roads and pedestrian matters, and will be involved with modelling related traffic infrastructure.
- Technical report writing (TIA/GTP/CTMP)
- Undertake Traffic, parking and road safety assessments
- Liaise with local and state government institutions
- Attend regular internal and external meetings
- Maintaining and building client relationships
- Proficient with Sidra, Vissim or Visum
- A related tertiary qualification within Civil Engineering
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 3+ years experience within the specific industry
Employees enjoy working in this firm as they are provided with ongoing training and development and with autonomy and trust to complete their work. Highly reputable and is often described by its employees as a friendly, warm and enjoyable office to be part of. This has been achieved through consistency in its management team along with regular contact with their employees.
- Excellent project pipeline ensures employment security and longevity
- Ongoing training and development initiatives to ensure your skills remain fresh and up to date
- Excellent remuneration including benefits such as higher superannuation and health insurance
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Awestha Momand on (02) 9231 4999 / email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's