Principal Structural Engineer - Team Lead
|Job Title:||Principal Structural Engineer - Team Lead|
|Salary:||$180,000 - $200,000|
|Contact Name:||Awestha Momand|
|Job Published:||December 14, 2020 10:36|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
An Engineering consultancy with offices in Sydney, Brisbane & Melbourne, with a history spanning nearly 20 years. Servicing the Structural Engineering, Remedial, Geotechnical and Building Services markets, this firm constantly receive repeat business due to their strong client portfolio and personable touch to business. Currently seeking a Principal/Lead Structural Engineer, this firm is looking for someone to continue building their project scope and establish a Structural division within their Sydney office.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
This position will see you based in the Sydney office, where you will step up to manage projects, clients and establish a team, whilst remaining involved with the hands on design and report writing yourself. As the Lead Structural Engineer, you will receive constant support from the Sydney team and will be given the resources and freedom to build your own team.
- Overlook Structural Engineering projects & clients
- Conduct site inspections for Structural, Remedial and facade developments
- Be involved with design and report writing
- Business Develop and Client manage
- Build your own team of Engineers & Drafters
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Engineering, must be Chartered (CPEng)
- 15+ years domestic exprience
- Minimum 3-4 years technical experience (Team Lead)
- Strong client interaction and business development skills
- Project Management skills will be advantageous
- Strong Revit, AutoCAD, ETABS, NAVIS skills
This firm has found the perfect balance between offering impressive projects like a top-tier, while maintaining an inclusive & supportive team environment where employee involvement and opinions are very much valued. With a growing team of engineers, you will receive support and assistance to step up and move forward in your career.
- Competitive salary package with room for progression within the team
- Impressive projects with a well-established client portfolio
- Fresh, supportive and vibrant office environment
- Hands on, autonomous role to manage projects, teams and clients
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Awestha Momand on (02) 9231 4999 / email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's