|Job Title:||Engineering surveyor|
|Salary:||$100-140,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Miray Bechara|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2021 09:27|
Fast growing Surveying firm, with projects spread across the city focusing on civil construction
- Work on one of Brisbane biggest ever civil construction projects
- Opportunity to be apart of a rapidly expanding company
- Chance to grow past being at a senior level
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
The company is a multidisciplinary surveying firm; this role however is focused within their civil construction team. They have been one of the few companies during Covid to expand all their divisions. They have a focus on using the latest technology and always looking to grow their capabilities.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As an Engineering/Construction Surveyor, you will be working on a large civil project doing a mix of field work and data processing.
Typical week consist of general field work, creating machine controls, prepare sketches, checking infrastructure design issues, installing, adjusting and measuring control networks.
The company is mainly using 12D but happy to train from other software
This would be ideal for someone who is either at a mid-level wanting to develop into a senior and take on teams, or a junior surveyor wanting to improve their knowledge and experience. The projects will be ramping up and they prefer to promote from within.
There’s also an opportunity for someone to come in as a data manager specialising in 12D or a lead surveyor on site.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- A diploma or degree in surveying
- Right to live and work in Australia
- RMS roads experience would be ideal
- 12D model/field experience desirable
- Leica or Trimble equipment experience
- A strong understanding of civil construction projects desirable
- Confidence working with clients and subcontractors on site
This is a company that is looking to be the top surveying company, that starts with ensuring their staff are best prepared to tackle the industry with the latest technology. Regular tool shop meeting, continued training, this business will do everything to further your experience.
A company that prides itself on its people and ensures you’re happy and looked after. Do not feel like just a number but a collective that is pulling towards a bigger and better company.
It will not be expected but this is a social firm, where people are friends outside of work and enjoy each other’s company in and outside of a work environment.
- Highly competitive salary package based on experience
- Close knit and supportive work environment with regular social events
- Paid courses and training for further career development
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact us on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's