|Salary||$70,000 - $90,000 + super|
|Contact name:||Andrew Tzannes|
- Mid-level to senior Architect with autonomy and flexibility
- All-rounder Architect role - design and technical delivery
- Located in the central and pumping suburb of Surry Hills
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This boutique style Architectural firm specialises in a range of exciting projects from high-end luxury residential projects, to mixed-use, hotel and multi-res works. Being a smaller, intimate and passionate team, everyone is hands-on in their role with an exciting balance of collaboration and autonomy across all project stages.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Reporting to the Director, you will take a great deal of ownership in your role, being part of a close knit team of 4. You will manage projects from end to end, and have a high degree of project and stakeholder involvement, as well as an amazing ability to progress under the mentorship of the experience Director. This role is very much so a 2iC position with exciting growth opportunities.
- Engage in feasibility studies and concept designs
- Liaise with clients, councils, and consultants
- Running projects and their stakeholders
- Client and stakeholder management
- Deliver DA/CC documentation
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture
- Strong knowledge and experience with ArchiCAD software
- Strong previous Residential and Mixed-Use project experience
- Luxury Residential projects are ideal - being houses and low density apartments
- Autonomous and independent attitude with strong communication skills
This company places employees at the top of the priority list. Unlike most companies, this company wants promote you! If you grow, they grow! The day-to-day is fun and fulfilling, with a hands on team and an office environment next to none! Not to mention a lot of flexibility to fit your lifestyle
- Opportunity to take the next step in your career and develop your technical skills
- Work on a large scale portfolio of intricate high-end Residential projects
- Utilise the vast experience of seniors sitting right next to you!
- Tons of lunch and shopping options in Surry Hills!
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.