Junior Structural Engineer
|Job Title:||Junior Structural Engineer|
|Salary:||$60,000 - $75,000|
|Contact Name:||Awestha Momand|
|Job Published:||December 17, 2020 11:16|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Established Tier-1 engineering consultancy with a history spanning almost 30+ years within the Civil & Structural markets. Due to a range of initiatives/strategies, proven capabilities, strong staff retention has been achieved over the Covid19 period. As such, this firm is positioned well from the new financial year onward with confirmed projects across commercial, health, education, residential and government portfolios.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As a Junior Structural Engineer, you will work alongside a team of skilled professionals who will give you guidance and mentorship throughout your career. You will learn structural design and assist in the delivery of numerous residential, commercial, government and industrial projects in Canberra. You will gain exposure to projects of a small to large scale, and will utilise your knowledge of reinforced and post-tensioned concrete and steel.
- Gain guidance and mentorship to succeed in the role
- Assist the team in delivering structural developments throughout Canberra
- Design a range of residential, commercial and industrial developments
- Liaise with and brief the drafters for project delivery
- Manage and coordinate structural design and documentation
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualifications in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Proficiency with RC building, slabs or Strand 7 structural software will be advantageous
- Proven successful experience of Structural design and detailing
- 1-2 years domestic experience as a Structural Engineer (Graduate Engineers encourage to apply)
- Strong written and verbal communication
A modern and enjoyable working environment is on offer. This opportunity will provide you with the opportunity to expand your design capabilities in a professional and supportive team environment. Your loyalty and dedication will be recognised and appreciated at the company, giving you the opportunity to advance in your career based on your performance.
- Work alongside industry professionals to further develop your skills
- Receive ongoing training from industry professional
- Be supported and encouraged to succeed in your career
- Regular team building and social activities
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, contact Awestha Momand on (02) 9231 4999.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's