|Job Title:||Finishes Foreman|
|Salary:||$140,000 - $160,000|
|Contact Name:||Jimmy Sammut|
|Job Published:||January 21, 2021 10:02|
- Multiple opportunities available
- Multi-residential and commercial new build
- Project ranging from $10mil to $80mil
This tight-knit Canberra head contractor is well established within the Canberra large scale construction market. With several projects currently underway and with tendered project awaiting a start date, this company is looking to big on like-minded individuals.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
Our client is looking for a driven, highly driven Foreman with a complete understanding of the building process, but all highly engaged with the site team and sub-contractors. With multiple projects planned throughout 2021, our client is after exception Foreman looking to work on a diverse range of large and small projects.
- Manage & organise sub-contractors and ensure all works being carried out are to the highest quality & safety standards
- Oversee on-site safety requirements
- Sub-contractor and trade management
- Ability to aid and facilitate small on-site tasks to benefit project flow
- Ability to manage project tasks across 2-3 sites across
- Trade qualified
- Min 5+ years Foreman experience with a reputable company on similar sized projects
- Experience in multi-level residential projects
- Working knowledge of other trades
- Ability to supervise staff on-site, including sub-contractors.
- Hands-on, can-do and motivated attitude
- Ability to use technology for your work, including email; we use various computer systems and apps for our building projects
- Future career aspirations
This company believes in loyalty, mateship and teamwork and are looking for like-minded candidates that believe in an honest day's work. They offer outstanding training and support within your career and provide additional support in achieving your life goals.
- Join well-known head contractor
- Career development on offer
- The close-knit site and office team with one shared a common goal to achieve outlining success.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's