|Job Title:||AutoCAD Contractor|
|Salary:||$35 - $45 p/hour + super|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Tzannes|
|Job Published:||December 24, 2020 11:30|
- Join a company that values staff and prioritises work-life balance
- Exciting Retail and Industrial projects for an autonomous AutoCAD Drafter
- Convenient North Sydney location near public transport
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This multidisciplinary company is located in North Sydney, conveniently close by to major public transport hubs. They work on many different projects at different stages, with a particularly busy Industrial, Retail & Food Retail sector at the moment.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is for a January 2021 start for an ongoing contract. Given the huge amount of pipeline there is no end-date in sight for the role, giving you excellent earning potential on a contract getting paid for the hours you work! Your role will focus on AutoCAD documentation of Retail, Food Retail and Industrial projects, and currently in particualr Petrol Stations.
- Responsible for DA/CC drawings and documentation
- AutoCAD Documentation
- Liaise with clients, councils, and consultants
- Assist in design development
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture or similar
- Previous experience in Petrol Station or Indsutrial/Food Retail projects
- High proficiency in AutoCAD is a must
- A working knowledge of Revit is a bonus
- Strong construction and project delivery knowledge
The firm provides great work/life balance through flexible hours and regular team events. You will have flexibility under a contract, and have the opportunity to make genuine relationships with a bunch of down to earth people!
- Convenient location near public transport, cafes, and shops
- Enjoy a friendly, collaborative team that promotes a healthy work/life balance
- Receive great opportunities for career progression
- Immediate start ongoing contract into the new year
- Secured work until April
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's