|Salary:||$70,000 - $85,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Luis Andres|
|Job Published:||January 02, 2021 13:00|
- Work within a leading Allied Health Provider
- Flexible work arrangements offering work life balance
- Opportunity to make a difference in a highly rewarding role
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This multidisciplinary Allied Health Provider specialise in Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Pathology and Podiatry. They pride themselves in providing experienced professionals to many age care facilities across Australia.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As an experienced Podiatrist, you will work collaboratively with your patients to assess, diagnose, and provide treatments to the residential aged care residents. You will confidently manage a geriatric focused caseload allowing you to make a positive impact on your residents’ lives.
- Assess, diagnose, and provide treatment
- Provide information and guidance to families
- Liaise with the team to improve resident’s quality of life
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualification in Podiatry required
- AHPRA registered with no limitations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
You will join a highly motivated and driven multidisciplinary team who aim to be the best in their practice each day. They have a genuine care for their patients as well as their families and thrive off the rewarding feeling they get knowing that they are making a difference.
- Develop your skills and knowledge by working alongside an experienced team of professionals
- Ongoing support, training, and development provided
- Highly attractive salary on offer
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job” or contact Luis Andres on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.