Assistant in Nursing
|Job Title:||Assistant in Nursing|
|Salary:||$46,120 - $50,608|
|Contact Name:||Rylan Stubbins|
|Job Published:||January 11, 2021 15:39|
A leading regional Aged Care provider based in a vibrant rural NSW community.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As an Assistant in Nursing you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Registered Nurses and Nursing Management team to ensure the highest level of resident care. You'll be responsible for assessing, helping patients with their hygiene needs and assisting nurses monitor residents condition.
- Assistance with patient hygiene
- ACFI documentation
- Adhearing to and championing the new Aged Care standards
- Maintain current best practice standards and professional awareness
- Taking blood pressure, temperature and respiration rates
- Passion for delivering quality patient-centred care
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Certificate 3 in Aged Care
- Full Working Rights in Australia
- 6 Months AGED CARE Experience
- Experience working with ACFI
- Knowledge of the new Aged Care standards
- Current National Police Check
People enjoy working for this employer because they endeavour to provide staff with a brilliant work life balance. They recognise that staff are the organisations most valuable assets and foster a caring, progressive, enjoyable work environment.
- Salary packaging options
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Rylan Stubbins on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Director of Nursing
$120,000 per annum + super
Personal Care Assistant
New South Wales
$22 - $30 per hour + shift penalties + super
Aged Care Nurse
$33 - $40 p/h + 10% super + shift penalties
Aged Care Nurse Unit Manager
Competitive salary + Super
Registered Nurse Intensive Care Unit
Flexible working arrangements