Assistant in Nursing
|Job Title:||Assistant in Nursing|
|Salary:||$27 - $30 per hour + shift penalties + super|
|Contact Name:||Rylan Stubbins|
|Job Published:||February 18, 2021 15:40|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A leading regional Aged Care provider based in a vibrant rural NSW community. Work within a multidisciplinary team in a 43 bed facility and play a pivotal role in the ongoing development and advocation of all residents health and wellbeing.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As an Assistant in Nursing you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Registered Nurses and Nursing Management team to ensure the highest level of resident care. You'll be responsible for assessing residents, helping with hygiene needs and assisting nurses monitor patient conditions.
- Patient hygiene
- ACFI documentation
- Adhering to and championing the new Aged Care standards
- Maintain current best practice standards and professional awareness
- Taking blood pressure, temperature and respiration rates
- Passion for delivering quality patient-centered care
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Certificate 3 in Aged Care or support
- Full Working Rights in Australia
- 6 Months Aged Care Experience
- Knowledge of the new Aged Care standards
- Current National Police Check
People enjoy working for this employer because they endeavor to provide staff with a brilliant work life balance. They recognise that staff are the organisations most valuable assets and foster a caring, progressive, enjoyable work environment.
- Agency pay rates
- Free travel and accommodation
- Flexible start dates and contract length
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Rylan Stubbins on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Director of Nursing
$120,000 per annum + super
Personal Care Assistant
New South Wales
$22 - $30 per hour + shift penalties + super
Aged Care Nurse
$33 - $40 p/h + 10% super + shift penalties
Aged Care Nurse
$30.58 - $39.31 p/h + 10% super + shift penalties
Registered Nurse Intensive Care Unit
Flexible working arrangements