|Salary:||Attractive base + super + benefits!|
|Contact Name:||Marissa Kotsaris|
|Job Published:||February 11, 2021 17:01|
- Fantastic remuneration package
- Be apart of a high performing multidisiplinary team
- Flexible working arrangements + extra benefits on offer.
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This highly reputable organisation continues to be a market leader in providing clinical assistance to children and adults with various disabilities and disorders . Boasting a long history of delivering high quality relationship-based therapy to their clients and stakeholders, this organisation is the ideal environment to further or continue your career in a management capacity.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Progress your career as a Psychologist with this exciting and unqiue opportunity. Contribute to a professional and enthusiastic culture within a team who are passionate and driven to make a difference in their clients lives. Provide high quality theraputic services to values clients and build effective relationships with them and relevant stakeholders.
- Provide theraputic services to NDIS and Medicare clients
- Collaborate with the wider team to achieve best possible outcomes for clients
- Build relationships with clients and relevant stakeholders
- Contribute to the team's continued growth and improvement by participating in team discussions and training
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualification in Psychology
- AHPRA Registration as a Registered or Clinical Psychologist
- Previous experience working with NDIS clients preffered
- Willingness to obtain a National Police Check, and Working with Children Check.
From the top down, this organisation boasts one of the strongest and most unified teams you can be a part of. Each member of this highly driven team truly embodies each of the organisations core values and strive to maintain high standards in everything they do. With regular team building activities and events and a fun and energetic approach to daily operations, working with this organisation will feel more like a hobby than a job.
- Fantastic remmuneration package
- Regular team building events and annual getaway
- Support available from highly experienced CEO
- State-of-the-art facility and resources at your disposal
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Marissa Kotsaris on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's