Mid-Level Environmental Consultant
|Job Title:||Mid-Level Environmental Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Awestha Momand|
|Job Published:||January 12, 2021 17:09|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career with a highly regarded Engineering consultancy. This firm is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Environmental Consultant to engage in various projects and work alongside a supportive team and manager.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As an Environmental Consultant you will be involved in a number of Contaminated Land, Groundwater, Remediation, and Environmental Monitoring projects. Providing your knowledge and expertise, you will be involved in site investigations, project planning, through to report writing. This is a full-time permanent position offering the foundations to grow and develop your skills.
- Conduct Environmental impact assessments
- Perform site investigations - this includes soil samples and groundwater monitoring
- Prepare reports and make recommendations
- Review environmental policies for your projects
- Project management may be required from time to time
- Mentor and lead a team of junior staff
SKILLS & EXPERIENCES.
- Tertiary qualifications related to Environmental, Engineering or Science
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 5-8 years local Environmental Consulting experience
- Project management
- Experience in Infrastructure and Commercial projects (preferred)
- Knowledge of local requirements and standards
With a focus on their employee's development and career progression, this positive working environment ensures that their staff morale is kept at a high level. In addition to this, employees enjoy a great work life balance atmosphere with monthly outings and events.
- Promoting flexible working hours and work-life balance
- Mentoring opportunity
- Join a close-knit, supportive team environment
- Lucrative Salary
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Awestha Momand on (02) 9231 4999 / firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Environmental Consultant (Graduate/Junior)
$60,000 - $70,000 + Super
Junior Environmental Consultant
$65,000 - $75,000
Environmental Consultant (Mid-Level)
$90,000 - $120,000+
Catchment Support Officer
$30 - $35 per hour + Superannuation
Development Compliance Officer
$35 - $45 per hour + Superannuation