|Job title:||Landscape Architect|
|Industry:||Architecture Landscape Architecture|
|Salary||$65,000 - $75,000 + Superannuation|
|Contact name:||Chris Dickson|
This Architecture practice located in Sydney's lower north shore is looking for a driven Landscape Architect to join their tight-knit team for a variety of projects. This practice is internationally recognised for their work and pride themselves on their ability to create impecably high quality designs to exceed the expectations of their clients.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Landscape Architect you will be repsonsible for the concept, design and viability through to documentation and delivery. This will require you to present your impressive skills in time managamet, co-operation with the wider team and communication to assist in managing expectations and external contractors.
- Concept and Design for various projects.
- Accurate documentation through AutoCAD.
- Management of project progress and contractors.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Strong experiecne in a previous Lanscape Architect position.
- Excellent technical understanding of AutoCAD or Microstation.
- Exposure and experience in Revit is a bonus.
- Strong communication skills.
This practice prides themselves on the high quailty driven work they have been constantly able to provide their clients and built a reputation on. However the directors are very aware they have been able to do this successfully through supportive and tight-knit teams they have built through constant skills growth and career development within the business.
- Great location and only a short walk to public transport.
- Develop your experience and career development in a great environment.
- Enjoy a variety of projects across multiple disciplines with a strong and experienced team.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Chris Dickson on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Chris Dickson on the details above.