|Job Title:||Studio Principal|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $130,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Tzannes|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2021 16:30|
- Senior level position managing both the team and projects
- Long term progression opportunities for partnership
- Already established and capable team looking to grow
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This boutique studio works across a large variety of exciting projects in Residential, Mied-Use, Commercial and more. For years they have operated at a high level and developed a high-quality brand. It is now time to take their brand and studio to the next level and grow. The close-knit team of 7 are all experienced and capable, now searching for someone to navigate new territory.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is an exciting mix of team management and studio leadership, as well as hands-on project and client work. The Director is offering trust and future growth to an experienced and passionate leader. You will lead the team in their growth, in all facets of studio management, including project work, resource allocation, financials, project work, team growth and more!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Coordination of projects and documentation
- Team growth and resourcing
- Mentoring and hiring where needed
- Internal and external team management
- Company strategic direction in conjunction with the Director
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Project coordination and team management skills as a Project Architect
- Demonstrated leadership skills, having led Architectural teams previously
- Have held a Princiapl, Studio Leader or larger Team Leader position previously
- Ideally you will come from a medium sized firm with team scaling experience
- Revit software experience with Residential and Commercial project exposure
This company has set their foundation over a decade, and thought long and hard about their next step. You will have the privelige of leading a close-knit capable team into their new adventure. You will also have the support of a passionate and dedicated CEO who you will band together with for a long term relationship.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's