|Salary||$80,000 - $100,000 + super|
|Contact name:||Andrew Tzannes|
- Senior level position managing all project stages
- Long term progression opportunities for partnership
- Already established and capable team looking to grow
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This boutique studio works across a large variety of exciting projects in Residential, Mixed-Use, Commercial and more. For years they have operated at a high level and developed a high-quality brand. It is now time to take their brand and studio to the next level and grow. The close-knit team of 7 are all experienced and capable, now searching for more like-minded Architects to grow and scale up!
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is ideal for an all-rounder Architect with experience dealing with projects from end to end, inclusive of DAs and CCs. You will work collaboratively with a close-knit team and have the opportunity for genuine ownership of projects and progression within the company.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Coordination of projects and documentation
- DA and CC delivery
- Client engagement and site visits
- Company strategic direction in conjunction with the Director
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Project coordination and management skills as a Project Architect
- Project experience across all stages having seen projects through to completion
- Revit software experience with Residential and Commercial project exposure
This company has set their foundation over a decade, and thought long and hard about their next step. You will have the privilege of being a part of a close-knit capable team. You will also have the support of a passionate and dedicated CEO who you will band together with for a long term relationship. You will also enjoy a brand new office space and flexibility and trust in your role!
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.