|Salary:||$80,000 - $100,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Tzannes|
|Job Published:||March 23, 2021 13:07|
- Senior level position managing all project stages
- Long term progression opportunities for partnership
- Already established and capable team looking to grow
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This boutique studio works across a large variety of exciting projects in Residential, Mixed-Use, Commercial and more. For years they have operated at a high level and developed a high-quality brand. It is now time to take their brand and studio to the next level and grow. The close-knit team of 7 are all experienced and capable, now searching for more like-minded Architects to grow and scale up!
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is ideal for an all-rounder Architect with experience dealing with projects from end to end, inclusive of DAs and CCs. You will work collaboratively with a close-knit team and have the opportunity for genuine ownership of projects and progression within the company.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Coordination of projects and documentation
- DA and CC delivery
- Client engagement and site visits
- Company strategic direction in conjunction with the Director
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Project coordination and management skills as a Project Architect
- Project experience across all stages having seen projects through to completion
- Revit software experience with Residential and Commercial project exposure
This company has set their foundation over a decade, and thought long and hard about their next step. You will have the privilege of being a part of a close-knit capable team. You will also have the support of a passionate and dedicated CEO who you will band together with for a long term relationship. You will also enjoy a brand new office space and flexibility and trust in your role!
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (02) 9231 4999.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's