Architect & Team Leader
|Job Title:||Architect & Team Leader|
|Salary:||$90,000 - $110,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Tzannes|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2021 16:40|
- Very close and hands-on team based in Melbourne's CBD
- Permanent position with excellent stability and a strong pipeline
- Work on meaningful Architecture for the youth of society
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This specialist design studio works across a wide range of projects in the Education sector, randing from public, private, early learning, tertiary, etc. They have a hands-on approach to projects and to Clients and a collaborative approach to their architecture and workplace culture, with the office based conveniently in Melbourne's CBD.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
This role is ideal for a passionate and energetic Architect with the ability to lead projects autonomously, with strong experience in the Education sector. You will strike a balance of design and delivery, as well as team/project coordination and 'jumping on the tools' with Revit.
- Design development
- Revit design and documentation at all stages
- DAs and construction documentation/coordination
- Attend site visits and client meetings
- Liaise with clients, consultants and councils
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture, ideally registration but non-essential
- Very strong Revit skills with practical studio experience is a must
- 8+ years local experience and proven experience in a project leadership role
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Education sector experience is essential
This environment is full of people who have a very genuine love and passion for unique and bespoke design. They have an equal obsession of the beauty and the details, and have all sorts of fun throwing ideas and collaborating in and outside the studio.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job", or for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Tzannes on (03) 9108 1488.
If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB. For larger sized portfolios please contact Andrew Tzannes on the details above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's