|Job Title:||Project Architect|
|Salary:||$85,000 - $90,000 Package|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||January 18, 2021 09:25|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This multi-national Architecture and Interiors studio has been operating for 20+ years growing and showing positive year on year results. Originally beggining in Australia they have been able to grow their brand recognition across the Asia-Pacific market. This studio is prodiminately known for their work within Residential projects however enjoy a variety in Mixed-Use and Commercial projects.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will be an autonomous leader and decision maker while ensuring you remain collaborative as a hands on leader. Reporting directly to a studio Director and working closely with Senior Associates you will manage an internal team primarily in post DA through to delivery, including being on an onsite Architect where needed.
- Manage a small team from Post DA through to Delivery.
- Attend site visits and client meetings.
- Mentor more junior members of staff and bring their ability to a high level.
- Collaborate and communicate with external contractors.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- NSW Registration with tertiary qualification in Architecture.
- 5 - 10 years post graduate experience.
- Strong ArchiCAD skills with practical studio experience.
- Project experience delivering low to medium density Residential projects.
- Strong Construction knowledge, particularly with the BCA.
This organisation is dedicated to ensuring a warm and welcoming environment. The people of this studio would consider themselves to be a family dedicated to change for the better and love to have fun. You will be able to enjoy great opportunities for career development and work life balance where needed.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job". If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB and attention to Chris Dickson.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's