|Job Title:||Project Architect|
|Salary:||$90,000 - $100,000 Package|
|Contact Name:||Chris Dickson|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2021 08:53|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This is a multi-national Architecture studio operating for 20+ years with multiple offices around Australia. They have secured a very healthy pipeline of opportunities and projects for 2021 with a variety of location for these primarily medium density residential projects.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You are an autonomous and skilled leader who is reporting to a Senior Associate within the Sydney office. You will work closely with the broader team to collaborate and enjoy the cultivated culture to ensure documentation is delivered with high accuracy and your team is developing a progressing towards their goals within the studio.
- Manage a small team from Post DA to CC through to Delivery.
- Attend site visits and client meetings.
- Mentor more junior members of staff and bring their ability to next level.
- Collaborate and communicate with internal stakeholders and external contractors.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- NSW Registration is a must.
- Previous experience in a similar role or possess solid experience in detailed documentation and exposure to site visits.
- Strong ArchiCAD skills with practical studio experience.
- Project experience delivering low to medium density Residential projects.
- Strong Construction knowledge, particularly with the BCA.
This studio has created a warm and welcoming environment where everyone is involved in an incredible team with a collaborative drive towards common goals. This has led to a great average tenure for Architects who enjoy their work at an award winning studio. The studio actively seeks the right people to join their team to ensure enjoyment in your day to day tasks while also allowing you to develop and be promoted through to the next level.
HOW TO APPLY.
Click "Apply for this job". If attaching a portfolio, please note the maximum file size is 2MB and attention to Chris Dickson.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's