Civil 3D Designer
|Job Title:||Civil 3D Designer|
|Salary:||$75,000 - $85,000 +|
|Contact Name:||Awestha Momand|
|Job Published:||January 18, 2021 10:00|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This award-winning Civil and Structural firm requires an experienced Civil Designer to join it's team in their Sydney office. Renowned for delivering iconic projects, this company continues to secure a strong pipeline of projects, offering job security and career progression opportunities for all their employees.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As a Civil Designer you will be responsible for designing a range of civil infrastructure projects, utilising your skills in Civil 3D or other related software. You will work closely with the Design Engineer and Senior Drafter to ensure all projects are in line with the design standards and are delivered on time. Combining your civil design experience with your strong communication skills, you will provide mentorship to junior designers and drafters alongside the Civil Design team.
- Liaise with the engineering and drafting team for project design and specifications
- Supervise final designs from the drafters
- Design using Civil 3D software
- Co-ordinate the design of schools, retail, aged care, hospital, commerical and infrastructure projects
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Related tertiary qualifications
- 3-5 years civil design experience for a diverse range of projects
- Highly skilled in Civil 3D Software
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
You will be a valued member in this close-knit team environment, gaining recognition for your achievements, and support to succeed in your career. You will be given the opportunity to work alongside a highly skilled and experienced engineering team in order to enhance your existing skills and further your career.
- Career progression based on performance
- Excellent project pipeline ensures employment security and longevity
- Work alongside experienced Design Engineers to develop and enhance your skills
- Training and development programs
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, contact Awestha Momand on (02) 9231 4999 / email@example.com.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's