|Job Title:||Mechanical Engineer|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $95,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Fadi Eldick|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2021 08:18|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This fantastic opportunity is to join a well-respected tier 2 Mechanical Contractor. The contractor has been established in Australia for over 25 years and is well known for delivering various high-end commercial and retail projects all throughout the country.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Due to a strong project pipeline, a position has become available for a Mechanical Engineer. In this position, you'll be working closely with the Senior Engineers and will have the opportunity to expand your knowledge through detailed designs and regular site visits. This role is suited to an engineer who is able to work with limited supervision.
- Carry out, review and manage mechanical design on various projects
- Liaison with and attendance at meetings with other project team members and clients
- Site inspections when required
- Experience working for a Mechanical Contractor
- Thorough understanding of relevant building codes and Australian standards
- Prior technical and detailed design skills
- Fantastic communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently with limited guidance and supervision
You will enjoy working in this team as they are provided with an ideal balance of autonomy and support when required. All team members are very collaborative, approachable, and down to earth and therefore the company has created a very welcoming and friendly culture. Also, based on history contractors are likely to transition into a permanent role due to project demands.
- Expand your project knowledge with commercial and retail projects
- The perfect balance between autonomy and support
- Great systems and processes in place
Click 'Apply for this job', or please contact Fadi Eldick on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's