Civil Engineer - Flooding
|Job Title:||Civil Engineer - Flooding|
|Salary:||$110,000 - $150,000+|
|Contact Name:||Awestha Momand|
|Job Published:||January 20, 2021 10:12|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This engineering consultancy is looking to engage a skilled and experienced Civil Engineer with expertise in residential flood and stormwater projects. They have serviced the Structural and Civil Engineering market for over 10 years in Western Sydney, and have established strong business partnerships with their clients resulting not only in excellent stability, but has also set them up for growth and diversification company-wide.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This is a Civil Design Engineer position to work and specialise on stormwater drainage and flood modelling / analysis projects across Sydney. In this position you will work alongside an established civil team, with the aim of establishing and growing the flooding/stormwater division and will have full autonomy to design and deliver your projects.
- Take control of stormwater drainage, flood studies and OSDs projects
- Manage and coordinate your own projects
- Design using TuFlow, Music, Drains and Hec-Ras software
- Liaise with local councils, clients and other stakeholders
- Attend client meetings with the Project Manager and other consultants
- Be the main point of contact for Flood projects
- Degree qualified in Engineering
- Minimum 6 years domestic experience with stormwater drainage & Flood projects
- Residential, subdivion, RMS and road design experience
- Proficient with TuFlow, Music, Drains and Hec-Ras software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be confident to deliver flood projects autonomously
As a company that prides itself on reputation, relationships and project delivery, this company showcases a highly skilled and effective team that work collaboratively across various projects. As a result of this, they have a flexible work-life balance and numerous employee benefits company-wide.
- Career progression based on performance
- Excellent project pipeline ensures employment security and longevity
- Work alongside experienced Design Engineers to develop and enhance your skills
- Training and development programs
- Grow and lead the flooding division
Click "Apply for this job", or contact Awestha Momand on (02) 9231 4999 / firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's