Principal Structural Engineer
|Job Title:||Principal Structural Engineer|
|Salary:||$150,000 - $200,000|
|Contact Name:||Awestha Momand|
|Job Published:||January 20, 2021 17:17|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Based in Western Sydney, this is your opportunity as a Principal Structural Engineer to join a growing consultancy and drive the growth and success of the structural engineering department. As a multidisciplinary firm that focuses on building strong business relationships, this consultancy has an outstanding reputation throughout NSW for it's design and project management capabilities of structural projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
You will join this consultancy as a Principal Structural Engineer and be involved in the hands on design, project management and engineering of current projects. You will play a pivotal role as the point of contact for clients and the design team to ensure all projects are delivered seamlessly.
- Lead the design team to meet project deadlines
- Manage the preparation of concept and detail design plans
- Client liaison and business development
- Design diverse structural projects
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- A degree qualification in engineering
- Minimum 10 years domestic experience
- Strong background working in a consultancy environment
- Structural design, project management or project engineering experience
- Must have experience in lateral structures and high-rise (15+ story) residential buildings
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Experience leading/managing a team
This successful consultancy has a flat management structure, where you will be provided with the opportunity to work closely with well-known industry leaders. You will work as part of a young and vibrant team who place emphasis on collaboration and team ethic.
- Competitive remuneration package on offer - paying up to $200,000 for the right person
- Highly professional and supportive working environment
- Lead your own projects and expand your portfolio
- Regular team bonding and social events
HOW TO APPLY.
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply', or for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, contact Awestha Momand on (02) 9231 4999 / email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's